Regulations relating to asylum and residence matters
- What rights and obligations do exist during the asylum procedure?
- What are procedures according to the Dublin III Regulation?
- What are the differences between temporary suspension of deportation, individual residence titles, and protection status?
- What is particular about the situation of women (affected by violence) from so-called safe countries of origin?
- What does it mean if an asylum application is rejected as “manifestly unfounded”?
- What is the difference between the obligation to take up residence, residence restriction and residence obligation?
- What is the relationship between Foreigners Office and the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, and what are their particular responsibilities?